I am hearing Christmas songs differently this year. I’ll provided just a short list. As you listen/sing along… pause and see how they now resonate with you.
- Do you hear what I hear…? HA!
- Blue Christmas – possible as in the blue ray or aura
- I’ll be/Please Come Home for Christmas
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Oh Holy Night
- Silent Night
- Go Tell it on a Mountain
- Oh Come All Ye Faithful
- The 12 Days of Christmas Hmm, symbolism
- Let It Snow… more like, flow
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland, for those bliss or even Alice in Wonderland moments…?
And some modern Christmas songs:
- Love Is Christmas by Sara Bareilles
- All I Need Is Love by Cee Lo Green featuring The Muppets
- Christmas In The Room by Sufjan Stevens
- In The Morning by Jack Johnson
- Snowflakes of Love by Toni Braxton
- Everyday’s a Holiday by Katy Perry
Christmas can be an interesting time for one on a Spiritual path. Your views can change each year. One may continue to celebrate in traditional ways, not at all or in new ways. The meaning of Christ mas may indeed change and become even more profound, sacred and meaningful. So, in joy/enjoy. Spirit is BRIGHT.
More on my thoughts on music and the spiritual journey here.
Ha… a chakra Christmas tree. Original picture can be found here. Let the Holidays/energy inspire you in new ways. I think I might just make an awakening/ascending song… expect that to be hilarious.