Okay, since some are in a rather significant energy, this is just a quick check-in…
First though, let’s all take a breath… ahh.
So 11 random thoughts, as there’s no way to cover it all, take what serves…
- For some Easter symbolism isn’t quite done yet.
- We continue to release/clear/filter/remember. Some fine tuning though is very significant. Make sure you’re in the drivers seat, charting your own course. Taking a back seat… or playing nice was… nice… but now is not necessarily the time. And you are stronger/farther along than you may realize.
- Some have been a, or felt triggered. While probably not the intension, possible the plan. What if all signs are neutral yet according to one’s vibration/plan… how it’s perceived.
- If you feel you’re in an uphill battle… you are and this should be a time of easy realizations.
- Illusions will hold one in time. It buys time… and while we’re spiritually rich, choose your illusion/reality wisely.
- So we continue to drop baggage/stories/realities… and this can be like dropping a mic – boom.
- Drink water/staying hydrated is important, keep it flowing. Deeper breaths/stretching/resting may also be needed. And laughter! Laughter seems to help circulate.
- Teens who may have been asleep are now awakening (as if a pulse went out and trust their timing)… verses acting differently or out 🙂 You may not even have a child/teen yet may be the one who reminds them of who they are. It can be a very confusing time, remember? And children are often here to help parents clear (generational) karma… in addition to their own unique missions.
- One may feel as if they just woke up/walked in… even if you’ve done this for a while. Allow this to settle… and then bam… probably even more revelations.
- And who said one was to achieve, enlightenment; make this a goal? Why not experience, explore, play with it?? Are you having fun yet?
- And some are in an energy, remembering their divinity/birthright. Ahh to indeed savor, enjoy and stay with.
So ❤ and that’s all. Thank you.
(picture found online)
You must be logged in to post a comment.