I love meeting and being with others. Please reach out to say, hi! as well as for information on:
♥ Gatherings or speaking enjoyments/engagements.
♥ Fun (verses work) shops. Reminding on a variety of topics including:
- Awakening, Ascending, Being, Living and All the in-between.
- The wonderful world of Spirit in your everyday life (signs, symbols, nature, music and messages). Finding one’s inner GPS and strengthening your natural intuitive nature.
- Family Spirituality, Spiritual Parenting and the Teen Years.
- Being a Lightworker and modern day Alchemist – panning for/creating gold and letting it shine. Part II: Teachers and healers… are we ready? Yes! yet…
- Epigenetics, healing and the human body. This can include the science, wonderings… and “tough” topics: depression, anger, anxiety, body changes/”illness” and etc.!!
♥ Private or group sittings/reunions, from Spirit’s perspective and in heart space. Empowerment/remembrance circles, too.
♥ Meditative walks. Home/business/ground healing, blessings and awakening as well.
♥ Dear One, energy speaks… messages from the other side. Email up to 3 questions and a personal and typed channeled/Spirit response (most are two pages) will be emailed within a week. 2019 – on hold, inquire within 😉
♥ Skype, Zoom or Conference Call, too. Long distance, extenda stay/retreat options for more fun, nourishment, healing and growth.
♥ I also love writing, reading/editing, photography, cooking and music… really the list could go on.
For material on this site, all blog posts are set up for facebook shares and re-blogs. You may copy/forward/redistribute as long as you do not alter the content in any way, credit is given to the author, Molly B, and you include this link: https://2020spiritualvision.com I am often honored to be “picked up”. Blessings and thanks.
[ Material shared on this site is not intended for 3rd party for profit distribution or ventures unless written consent. A curtesy email (if in doubt) is always nice as this journey is both about sharing and connection/relationships/working together… 😉 ❤ ]
And… whenever possible I use my own photo’s. I do also often use photo’s found online and no copyright infringement is intended. I am more than happy to credit the source.